Read the clues and complete lines 1 through 21.
To find the answer, read down the highlighted column.
1. Be like one in the muddy water
2. Not who you really are
3. The Buddha’s tongue
4. What you do in a zendo
5. No-self (Pali)
6. A trap door in the top of your head
7. Even bigger than the one under circus acrobats
8. One of the Buddha’s best buddies
9. Mortification of the legs while sitting
10. Way, w-a-a-a-y cooled out
11. Mr. Suchness (The Buddha sometimes called himself by this name)
12. Real gone (See the Heart Sutra)
13. What do you tell a Buddhist dog to do
14. Not the moon
15. What you use to do number four on
16. What goes around comes around (a law)
17. Incite (?) meditation
18. Someone besides your mother who is always there for you (Buddha-to-be)
19. “I’m happy if you’re happy” (Pali)
20. The highest place in Buddhism (beloved by yaks)
21. The question of this puzzle is one of these
For answers, click here.