Peruse these online resources for a more in-depth look at the effects of global warming.
• An excellent video from Jim Hansen’s group at NASA showing how the earth has warmed up since 1880.
• A 20-page report “Global Climate Change Impacts in the United States.”
• A clean review of the science of climate change, renewable energy and conservation.
• To help save rainforests (crucial for removing greenhouse gases) visit: The Nature Conservancy, Rainforest Action Network, and Rainforest Rescue.
• Another area crucial to lowering greenhouse gases is soil conservation.
• For sustainability issues see Lester Brown’s Earth Policy Institute.
• In addition, visit beachplastic.com to learn more about the work of Richard and Judith Selby Lang. Don’t miss this video on their unique project.